Woocommerce webshop and brand identity
Supermatic Verpackungen is a Swiss company from Uster that was founded in 1955 and is specialized in creating custom packaging solutions.
The supermatic team reached out to me because they wanted to reach more customers via the internet. We sat together and analysed their current situation. They had a seperate website for their webshop and their corporate identity was outdated.
I've created a new corporate identity and a new webshop based on wordpress and woocommerce. The new website is now the central hub for all their customers and the webshop is integrated into the website. The new website is also optimized for search engines and has a blog where the supermatic team can post news, product showcases and knowledge articles.
A webshop of this scale has a lot of features. Here are some of the most important ones:
- Multilingual: The Website is available in German, Frenc, Italian and English. All translations happen automatically via DeepL.
- Twint: The webshop supports the swiss payment method Twint.
- Extensive Product Filter: The webshop has an extensive product filter that allows the user to filter the products by category, material, color, size and more.
- Request Offer: If a product is not directly available in the webshop, the user can request an offer for the product.
- Content Marketing: The webshop has a blog where the supermatic team can post news, product showcases and knowledge articles. This helps to drive organic traffic to the website.
- Weight based Shipping: The shipping costs are calculated based on the weight of the products in the cart.